1. What is your role at 93digital?
Support / Junior web developer
2. What does an average day for you look like?
It starts checking the helpdesk for new tickets and rescheduling the day according to the enquiries. Then it can vary from tweaking some code, assisting clients, keeping sites up to date and making sure everything works as intended
3. What’s the most challenging part of your job?
Modifying code can get tricky sometimes.
4. Any advice for those who want to do what you do?
Be motivated, try to learn something every day and make things better. Keep things organised and don ́t get overwhelmed. Explain and document things as well as you can in a clear and nice way.
5. What future design and/or technology developments in the industry are you excited about?
The advances and applications of the AI. How will it affect our daily lives by changing the way jobs are developing or we interact with many devices is something that intrigues me.
6. What are your passions/hobbies/interests?
I enjoy surfing, hiking and tennis but I don’t practice them as often as I ́d like. Also fancy listening to most kinds of music.
7. What’s your favourite thing to read in print / online?
8. Tell us a random fact about you…
I am a boy scout (never had those fancy uniforms in my group though). Yes Akela, we believe you.
WordPress: from CMS to Digital Experience Platform (DXP)
Multilingual WordPress: Interview with Weglot
Do you have an exciting strategic project coming up that you would like to talk about?