1. What is your role at 93digital?
Digital Strategist at 93x, our new team inside 93digital working with our B2B Technology & Software clients.
2. What does an average day look like?
A typical day for me usually involves a mix of doing and thinking. I might be helping one client out by setting up some automation in HubSpot whilst putting together an SEO/Content strategy for another. I find It’s a nice mix to have.
3. What’s the most challenging part of your job?
There are always some unique challenges with each business but that’s also a good opportunity for me to learn something new.
4. Any advice for those that want to do what you do?
Try and learn as much as you can by trying it yourself, read around subjects that interest you and work in a variety of different businesses so you have a broad perspective.
5. What future design and/or technology developments in the industry are you excited about?
Probably how younger businesses and different cultures are adopting technology to do business in different ways – like using WhatsApp as a customer service tool – the lines between personal and business use are becoming more blurred.
6. What are your passions/hobbies/interests?
Swimming, reading, art/illustration (not that I can do any myself) and pc gaming if I get the chance.
7. What’s your favourite thing to read in print / online?
I like fantasy/sci-fi books, lots of non-fiction too.
8. Tell us a random fact about you…
Perfume/fragrance adverts really annoy me…
How Do WordPress Sites Get Hacked? Here’s What the Data Says
WP Engine Developer Roadmap
Do you have an exciting strategic project coming up that you would like to talk about?