Farringdon, Greater London
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious digital agency, looking for a digital producer/project manager to join our team in our Farringdon office and work as part of a close-knit team to ensure the smooth delivery of our website design and development projects.
This role will see you working as part of an experienced team of designers, developers and PMs, working proactively to drive projects to success. You will be working on a project team with both an experienced Project Director and Senior Project Manager, our aim is to turn you into a Digital Project Management Superstar quickly, with lots of support and budget for continuing professional development.
Whilst trying to keep the job description as simple as possible, without listing all of the day-to-day roles and responsibilities of the project management role, we see our current important requirements as:
- 1-2 years project management experience
- Positive and proactive attitude with a focus on getting things done
- Bonus: experience delivering website design and development projects
We look forward to hearing and talking about your experiences, roles and responsibilities and sharing details of our role with you in more depth in an interview.
- £1,000 annual training budget for conferences and courses
- A strong focus on career progression
- Your own MacBook Pro
- Unlimited Nespresso machine
- Flexible start and finish working hours
- Private health insurance
- Company pension
- A free tastecard, mobile phone insurance, discounted gym membership and a range of other perks