Farringdon, Greater London
Salary: £40,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year
We’re London’s leading WordPress specialist agency, and we’re looking for an experienced WordPress Developer to join our team in Farringdon, London.
We’re a specialist digital agency working to deliver ambitious WordPress based projects for a wide range of clients ranging from fast growth technology companies, multibillion turnover PLCs, publishers and not-for-profits (clients include Amnesty International, TATA Consultancy, London Councils, The Commonwealth Secretariat, Institute of Physics Publishing, Mitie plc etc).
We’re an ambitious and award winning team on a mission to build the most dynamic WordPress agency out there. Our core values are honesty, drive, collaboration & bravery, and we like to work with colleagues and clients who share in our values.
Thing you might have experience with:
DevOps experience: Docker, GitLab CI/CD, Git, branching, SSH, DNS management, QA/browser testing
Hosting experience: Predominantly WP Engine, but also AWS & Azure
- Contributing to our internal development processes to improve quality and efficiency
- Contributing to our internal best practices and coding standards
- Technical planning and estimation around new projects
- Helping designers and project mangers with scoping and estimating
- Contributing to content and server migrations
- Being hands on with development of innovative WordPress projects & troubleshooting
- Building custom WordPress themes and plugins
- Experience with some of the technologies we use but happy to pick up some of the others.
- Ambition to continually learn and grow.
- Happy liaising with clients to advise and present technical solutions.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills in the team and with clients.
- Keen practitioner of coding standards, best practices, accessibility and security.
- Annual training budget for conferences, courses and personal development
- A strong focus on learning, development and career progression
- Your own MacBook Pro
- Flexible start and finish working hours
- Private health insurance
- Company pension
- Access to our perks platform (featuring everything from discounted cinema tickets to high street discounts)
No recruiters, please.